Looking for English speaking personal training in Frankfurt?
Hi! Are you looking for an English-speaking personal trainer in Frankfurt am Main? Look no further!
For many years, sports and fitness have been an essential part of my life. About 10 years ago, I decided to also make it part of my career. Since then I have been a personal trainer in Frankfurt (and Sydney) for a wide variety of people: Managers, athletes, mums, lawyers, entrepreneurs, directors, aspiring police officers, bankers, and even other fitness professionals.
And, being an Australian, I can train you in English. If you are an American, British, Arabic, Canadian, Asian, African (you get the idea) expatriate looking for a personal trainer in Frankfurt, contact me today for a trial.
I can train you at home, at parks like Grüneburgpark, at Mainufer – there’s upmost flexibility depending on your preferences, as long as you live reasonably close to Frankfurt Innenstadt, Westend or Sachsenhausen.
I don’t only offer my services as an English-speaking personal trainer in Frankfurt, but also outdoor fitness training in groups. The workouts are similar to that of a bootcamp, with the exception of class size and type of instruction. Class size is small as to give everyone the attention they deserve from the trainer, and yelling from the trainer is kept to a minimum as to not be really annoying. All exercises can be varied depending on your personal level of strength, flexibility and fitness.
People train with me to achieve goals such as:
- Weight loss
- Strength training
- Body toning
- Muscle gain
- Functional movement training
- Kettlebell training
- Special event training
- …and much more!
The most important focus for me: To help you reach your personal goals faster, without injury and while having fun!
Of course, professional qualifications and personal achievements matter when selecting a coach for personal training in Frankfurt. So here’s an excerpt from my biography:
- Certificate III & IV qualified Personal Trainer (FIA – Fitness Institute of Australia)
- Participant in Strength & Conditioning course with ASCA
- TRX Suspension Training Instructor
- First (and so far only) Kettlebell Sports Instructor accredited by the International Union of Kettlebell Lifting (IUKL) in Germany (Johann Martin Akademie)
- CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1) Trainer
- Involved in competitive track & field from a young age
- Competed at National level for 6 years
- Represented Australia on the International stage as part of the 2005 Youth Olympics
- Part of the Emerging Athlete Program at the NSW Institute of Sport
- SWSAS Hall of Fame
Would you like to try an English speaking personal training in Frankfurt? Just contact me today and I’ll be in touch shortly.
There’s absolutely no commitment – just say Hi!
You can also find out more about me at Google+